Souvlaki & Mezes
After re-opening, the Community was blessed with the following organizations:
The Ladies Auxiliary received their charter and in 1956 became known as the Greek Orthodox Ladies Philoptochos Society. A Ladies Junior Auxiliary, later known as the Holy Trinity Altar Guild was also formed, participating in cultural activities and dedicating its services to the Church. Under the guidance of Father Tsarouhas, the Order of AHEPA, Greek School, and a Church Choir were also organized.